NEED HELP WITH A DIGITAL PLANNER?
We have tutorial videos for both the Tablet and Google Slides versions of our digital planner! We recommend watching both tutorial videos before purchasing so you can select the best type of planner for your needs!
Unit Planning Inserts
These Unit Planning Inserts can be added to ANY digital planner to create plan a unit from start to finish!
IMPORTANT: This item is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive an item in the mail, but will have access to an instant download.
This product can be used with BOTH a Tablet Digital Teacher Planner (portrait or landscape) OR a Google Slides Digital Teacher Planner (portrait or landscape) and directions are included for using the inserts with both planner types.
- PDF User Guide
- PNG images of the templates (to insert in a Tablet Digital Teacher Planner)
- Editable Google Slides templates (to insert in a Google Slides Teacher Planner)
- Tutorial video
These inserts can be used AGAIN and AGAIN! This means you don't need to repurchase them every year... the same inserts will fit in your new Digital Teacher Planner regardless of if you change formats (tablet or Google Slides) or orientations (landscape or portrait)!
WHAT DO WE USE:
- iPad Pro - 12.9 inch/ iPad 9.7 inch
- Apple Pencil
- Goodnotes 5 app
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
NEED HELP TROUBLESHOOTING?
- How do I download my file? For your privacy and safety, you will receive an email containing the information for your password and account information.
- How do I place this on my device? Check out this video here.
- Restart your browser or computer/device.
- Use a different device to download and save to Google Drive for access to any of your devices.
- Make sure there is enough space on your device/computer
- If the files are not working, there may be an error during the downloading process. Delete the file and try downloading again.